I instantly fell in love with this little Tardis looking weekend retreat, sitting out in the Aussie bush. No phones, no email, no deadlines - looks like perfection to me right now. Oh to be out there with a book or three, warm blankets, glass of red, and some music {so yes, one little tech interference would be allowed}.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, and thank you all for stopping by for a Diversion or two! Big squeezy hug thanks to these wonderful peeps for some love this week...
Brandi @ Not Your Average Ordinary
Kerry @ A Tranquil Townhouse
and
Michelle @ Holly & Gill
Images from casey brown






Yes I think if I could I would do something very simple and modern in the country. Love the side flaps...
ReplyDeleteI will meet you there, Jules! With my iPod! XX!
ReplyDeleteI think The Dr used the Tardis to transport himself to amazing places and looking at this wonderful building I think that it would defeinitely do just that.
ReplyDeleteWhen the flaps are up [as in the first pic] it evokes an image of an ancient Japanese warrior in their funny little hats...or is that just me needing a rest?
x Felicity
Oh you are right it's like a Tardis....Aussie style. Would be perfect for R&R me thinks.
ReplyDeletexxx
Do you remember the television show in the 70's or early 80's called Catweasel? He lived in a watertank that looked something like this....
ReplyDeleteKatie
No deadlines... My kind of place! Have a gorgeous weekend! x
ReplyDeleteLove Dr Who and love this little place. Just the place to unwind and recharge the batteries...
ReplyDeleteHaha I love anything Dr Who!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!
:)
I want that tardis for my home!
ReplyDelete