18.8.10

A Difference








What a difference a bit of turquoise makes. In a very neutral scheme, that injection of colour is a master stroke.

Images by Pierre-Jean Verger

9 comments:

  1. So true....That place looks so pretty...and you had me on that first floor image:)...Love it:)

    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise gives that much needed pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise as a colour is fabulous, teamed with the white it is even more fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a pop of color, for sure! Particularly love that last pic, the floor mirror, ooh la la!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jules,
    I love turquoise! Nice pics.
    Have a great wednesday.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turquoise is the perfect color for livening up a space!

    Eddie & Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  7. The decision to paint those doors turquoise is nothing short of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The entryway is the epitome of perfection, especially with that tile. When can I move in??

    ReplyDelete
  9. It certainly does! What a fresh bit of color to make a space alive... thank you for the lovely post, as always,

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)