I love this image, and find myself returning to look at it every couple of days or so. It is so peaceful, I swear it makes my heart rate go down. I found it amongst some other nice equestrian photos at JC Stiles Art.
A huge thank you to all you lovely people that keep on coming by for a dose of Diversion every day - truly I'm amazed! And a super big thanks to two gorgeous ladies
Sarah from Flourish Design + Style
and
Mariska from I Used To Be Snow White But I Drifted
Sarah ran an amazing series of give aways recently and I am stoked to have won the prize from Mariska's lovely collection! Thanks girls, that really brightened up my day!
Happy weekend to all, and may your heart rate slow down just a little.
Image from JCStiles Art

What a touching photo, so funny you put that in today...a certain young girl has her very first ponyclub meet today...very excited..and *wink it's not me, afraid I don't meet the "young girl" description.
ReplyDeleteCongrat's on the win hon, lucky girl.
xoxo
Oh, congratulations on winning! I love Sarah and Mariska both, how wonderful! Pretty pony! XO!
ReplyDeleteAww, that is a beautiful photo and such a perfect weekend wish for all. Going to check out these blogs too. Thank you!
ReplyDeletei agree, this photo is calming. stunning.
ReplyDeletethanks, too, for following my blog!
This pic 'should' slow my heartbeat .. but considering the last time I was on a horse (at the age of 15) I was trying to impress some boys therefor didn't wear a helment, fell off and ended up in hospital for 2 weeks. AND I lost my memory. Still forgetful now .. actually, who are you .. what am I doing here. Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteGot your comment re: cup of tea instead of hard decisions .. and yes, much easier choice (-:
SO peaceful! I hope you are having a delightful weekend! Kellie x
ReplyDeleteJust followed you over from Cape Cod.
ReplyDeleteVery cool Blog...loving, looking at your posts....thanks
A sentimental photo Jules...a lovely thought.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes for a wonderful week....
Jeanne:)
That is a stunning image! I have to say, I'm a little scared of horses. They're so powerful! Oh, and I was tossed off one once. Ouch.
ReplyDeleteThat's fab that you won a prize through Sarah's blog!
WOW! my 6 yr old daughter adores horses, she is starting to ride this summer, and we're just working on a wall of horse art for her room - that beautiful photo captures the love between horse and rider so perfectly..
ReplyDeleteThis is truly a lovely image, it is moving indeed.
ReplyDeleteCongrats sweetie! That's wonderful news! Hope you had a fantabulous weekend! xoxo
ReplyDeletethat truly is a gorgeous photo... so much emotion in it. I love how the person's feet are so darkened.
ReplyDeleteCongrats sweetie....and that photo is so stunning:)
ReplyDeleteMuah