3.6.10

So On Board












Who could say no to a loft with the most fabulous industrial sliding door, ''WELL, HELLO'' pink walls, a patchwork of wallpaper and neon in the kitchen, and a little weensy sign in the bedroom letting you know you've arrived at the Drama Dept.

I certainly couldn't. I'm so on board.

Images from here

13 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks gorgeous! I wish I had that much space..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on board too...Lets move in now!!!
    Stunning space and I adore the colours...such a creative place!!!
    Kisses sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. With two images in Kerry's top 10, I just had to come and take a look, and I'm so pleased I did. I think she'll easily find some more for her post next week! I love the retro industrial look of this place - and I'm always up for a bit of pink on the wall. Always! So nice to find you Jules. Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I'm on board too!!!! So loving the pink, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to laugh at the graffiti on the door, really great rooms! Love the bedspread.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane (aka the girl in the brick house)June 3, 2010 at 2:47 PM

    Love it! Plus all the eclectic furniture xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the wallpaper in the kitchen in the 5th image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a cool place to live, loving the pink walls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have saved every NY Mag, domino, and blog post about this apartment, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)