I like that too...Its so lovely when images express the personality...I love it...The girl has such a cool tattoo...Doesn’t she? Kisses and have a great Sunday, sweetie
Oh, very cool! Every picture tells a story, right? I like stuff like this too, Jules, very real, yet still has its own kind of glamour! XO! And thank you for your sweet comment on my guest post at Miles of Style!
hey Jules ;) So good to had you over visiting , thanks for your nice commend on mmy garden table ;) I love your Fes post here beow... It is such a great style this whole Moroccan hammam style into out houses! I have been invited to come over and wisit a college of mine in Morocco... who knows I might even go! Desiree
Great images! I agree - it's always interesting to see what others are up to. I love that jewelry display table. Great blog! You've got yourself a new follower :)
Id happily take those shoes! Hope you have had a fabulous weekend xxx
ReplyDeleteI like that too...Its so lovely when images express the personality...I love it...The girl has such a cool tattoo...Doesn’t she?
ReplyDeleteKisses and have a great Sunday, sweetie
Oh, very cool! Every picture tells a story, right? I like stuff like this too, Jules, very real, yet still has its own kind of glamour! XO! And thank you for your sweet comment on my guest post at Miles of Style!
ReplyDeletehey Jules ;)
ReplyDeleteSo good to had you over visiting , thanks for your nice commend on mmy garden table ;) I love your Fes post here beow... It is such a great style this whole Moroccan hammam style into out houses! I have been invited to come over and wisit a college of mine in Morocco... who knows I might even go!
Desiree
Great images! I agree - it's always interesting to see what others are up to. I love that jewelry display table.
ReplyDeleteGreat blog! You've got yourself a new follower :)
So very cool! I love the rest of them too. Even though I can't read what the interview says the pictures speak a thousand words :)
ReplyDeletelovely post, especially the title...I love little glimpses into other worlds as well...
ReplyDeleteOh yes love to get a glimpse of other people's lives ... this one is indeed very cool!
ReplyDeletexoxo
its interesting to see how others live.
ReplyDeleteX
V
i absolutely love these images. in fact - i love that whole site where they've come from. instant bookmark!
ReplyDeletex dana
Great post.. a peek into someone else's life is so very interesting and beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo