It's quite the contrast, love it!Sunshine so fingers crossed.xoxo DJ
Your blog is so beutiful! I'm following you!With love from Brazil,BettyGosto disto! = I just like it!
It is so simple, it is almost bare. But it works. I think those floors are divine
So delightful! I love the picture rail in the last image, oh that would be a never ending fun project! xx
THIS is how I want my house to look. I always try to describe the look to my husband and he gets all confused and now thinks I want to do hideous HIDEOUS things to our future home. I will have to show him these pictures...
That house is pretty...I adore raw floors and the wall paper is so cute! I wish I could have a brown wall in my living room!Such a great idea!Kisses
Love this pretty & at ease home....with that GORGEOUS wall paper as the crowning glory! I LOVE it! xoMelis
I'll take it! Where's it located?It's a good home for under bite!
They're all gorgeous and oh so pretty! Loving the 2nd and 3rd one :)
Oh I want that house! So tasteful, so serene... everything I dream of!
That wallpaper and the white stairs are perfect - pretty, but not pretty-pretty.
Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)
It's quite the contrast, love it!
ReplyDeleteSunshine so fingers crossed.
xoxo DJ
Your blog is so beutiful! I'm following you!
ReplyDeleteWith love from Brazil,
Betty
Gosto disto! = I just like it!
It is so simple, it is almost bare. But it works. I think those floors are divine
ReplyDeleteSo delightful! I love the picture rail in the last image, oh that would be a never ending fun project! xx
ReplyDeleteTHIS is how I want my house to look. I always try to describe the look to my husband and he gets all confused and now thinks I want to do hideous HIDEOUS things to our future home. I will have to show him these pictures...
ReplyDeleteThat house is pretty...I adore raw floors and the wall paper is so cute! I wish I could have a brown wall in my living room!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great idea!
Kisses
Love this pretty & at ease home....with that GORGEOUS wall paper as the crowning glory! I LOVE it!
ReplyDeletexo
Melis
I'll take it! Where's it located?
ReplyDeleteIt's a good home for under bite!
They're all gorgeous and oh so pretty! Loving the 2nd and 3rd one :)
ReplyDeleteOh I want that house! So tasteful, so serene... everything I dream of!
ReplyDeleteThat wallpaper and the white stairs are perfect - pretty, but not pretty-pretty.
ReplyDelete