Great shot Jules ...you started my day with a smile!
Ooo love Jimmy's work, great fun shot.xoxo
Love, love, love this pic Jules! Has put a huge smile on my face and a girl can never have too much tulle my sweet~ Tina xx
Exactly. More is always more in my book!
Yes!!!! Hahahah...Thanks for putting a smile on my face:)Kisses
Tulle and big hair.....an interesting shot that makes you wonder "what's up" here.
oooh, me, me, me - can I be one? I'd just love to break out sometimes..Rachaelxx
They look like a flock of commentators!
the gurls look very marie antionette~
Pretty funny photo. Actually was served by someone in a post office yesterday with that exact hair style - they must have seen your blog!
ooooh I so agree Jules! Love that pix! Hope you're having a great day sweetie! xoxo
Just found your blog. Great pictures and fun to read.
Great pic! Reminds me of all the tulle we used to decorate for my wedding...and the giggle fest between my friend and I as we tied tulle around our waists and called our new look "tulle belts" Cheesy! I know!
So true...SO true. Never enough tulle.....:) xoxoMelis
Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)
Great shot Jules ...you started my day with a smile!
ReplyDeleteOoo love Jimmy's work, great fun shot.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love, love, love this pic Jules! Has put a huge smile on my face and a girl can never have too much tulle my sweet~ Tina xx
ReplyDeleteExactly. More is always more in my book!
ReplyDeleteYes!!!! Hahahah...Thanks for putting a smile on my face:)
ReplyDeleteKisses
Tulle and big hair.....an interesting shot that makes you wonder "what's up" here.
ReplyDeleteoooh, me, me, me - can I be one? I'd just love to break out sometimes..Rachaelxx
ReplyDeleteThey look like a flock of commentators!
ReplyDeletethe gurls look very marie antionette~
ReplyDeletePretty funny photo. Actually was served by someone in a post office yesterday with that exact hair style - they must have seen your blog!
ReplyDeleteooooh I so agree Jules! Love that pix! Hope you're having a great day sweetie! xoxo
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. Great pictures and fun to read.
ReplyDeleteGreat pic! Reminds me of all the tulle we used to decorate for my wedding...and the giggle fest between my friend and I as we tied tulle around our waists and called our new look "tulle belts" Cheesy! I know!
ReplyDeleteSo true...SO true. Never enough tulle.....:)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Melis