9.6.10

Judge A Book By It's Cover











Who doesn't love Penguin books right? Simple classic style, gorgeous colours. I'm loving this take on that classic by artist Harland Miller. I mean - One Way Donkey Ride To Hell sounds like a page turner to me!



Images from here via here

17 comments:

  1. Classic, I love it. Will have to take them along to my next bookclub night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Indeed I guess you could call them cover versions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely made me giggle!! Love it :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny...Balazs and I just spoke last night about them...hahah...So great!
    Kisses my lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! The owners of the home in the first pic presumably don't have young children...;) Or maybe they do?....:) Love it! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i saved the top image because i loved it so much! it cracked me up then, it cracks me up now. thanks for showing the rest of the artist's work. if i had more wallspace, i'd probably weezel my way into getting one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah...I'll take the set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i need those just for the covers! - haha

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL- usually I'm against words on walls, but these tickle my fancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely love these! That is one way to publish your own book :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jules...these are too cool for school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so funny. my hubby and i would have to fight over one or get a his and hers set.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is too funny! Actually I was just thinking yesterday that I love the orange and cream/black penguin books.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha ha....these are awesome! I love it, and "today you get some ass" is one of THE best thrillers ev'ah! :)
    xoxo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)