2.6.10

At Home With Nature








So, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but this art really caught my eye. This very clever, and beautifully rendered, work is by Aaron Morgan Brown - go take a look at his site, there are loads of really lovely things to see.

Images from here via picdit

14 comments:

  1. Isn't that just stunning? The zebra one is my fav!
    Great find sweetie!
    Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its very clever...the more I look, the more I like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could rock these. Very clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh these are clever! Loving the zebras :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime I visit your blog my absolute favourite thing is the back of that dress....just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit these sort of scare me. Definitely interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a whole other take on "the elephant in the living room" right?! Love these, so cool! I actually love the roos the best, I'm a big kangaroo fan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok shari you take the kangaroos because omg, it does not bear thinking about from where i'm standing!

    and maybe not so much the cougar on the divan!

    haha - these are too funny and unsettling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with The Zhush...the more I look, the more I like! This is fab! Great post. Now following :) Will

    P.S. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely makes you stop and stare! I would enjoy a wombat myself :)Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cool.....I love these and am off to check out his site! Thanks for the intro my darlin!
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it looks so amazing, so different.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)