27.6.10

Weekend Safari

















Whilst I sit here in the Aussie winter, freezing my appendages off, these images are tempting me to warmer climes.

This gorgeous lodge in South Africa looks like a perfect winter retreat. I've never been to South Africa, but have lodged it in Zimbabwe a few years back and it was an amazing experience. Needless to say, the wildlife was the best part of the trip, but the G&T's by the pool were nothing to sneeze at either!
 
Images from inside home page

11 comments:

  1. Beatiful Jules...I have been on safari and you would love it. Wait till your summer, we went in July and it was a bit nippy in the mornings and evenings. All said it was wild!!

    jeanne:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now THIS is my kind of safari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks fantastic! I could definitely see myself there. Hope you had a good weekend Jules :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not on your own in the freezing dept girlfriend!!!

    I could happily park myself in those top pictures for some time.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This place looks lovely.
    Could you forward the name?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I want to be there...That is a great safari:)
    Kisses sweetie and have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wauw Jules such amazing pictures if only I could take a bath in such an envirmont This pictures make me want to put something n'natural' next to my bed !
    have a good week you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heaven. Heaven. Heaven.

    Loving your blog pics right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm not really a safari type but I'll go here anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...my eyes got bigger & bigger at each image. What an incredibly gorgeous place. I would go here in a heartbeat....get the tickets my friend! :)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must pack immediately. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)