8.5.10

Just Because...


...one's taste in fashion and friends can never be too fierce!!


Big love to these v.cool chicks for thrilling me with some blog lurve this week...
~ the very talented Trina at La La Lovely
~ the saucy minx Raina at If The Lampshade Fits
~ the v.cool Valerie at Bohemian Season - loved reading her "about me"
~ and the lovely Dawn at The Alternative Wife, thanks for the award treasure!

Image from here

6 comments:

  1. They are amazing! Love them! Thanks for the shout out sweetie. Have a great weekend :)
    xoxk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the love!
    Have to check out all those links now.
    have a lovely weekend.
    I'm really curious about the "alternative wife" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Sweet Thang!

    Hope your weekend is FABOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These little girls are so, so cute -- I love this image.

    Thank you also for your sweet comment on my blog!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That girl on the right will go a long way. And she'll make sure her friend goes with her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mise - actually, I think it's girl on the left who's got it going on - look at that face... They're both the loveliest things; I want to feed them cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)