19.5.10

Glamour Puss










This glamour puss pad has been on my mind since I saw it the other day. The beautiful floors, the vibrant colours and the furniture, oh lordy, the furniture!

Can't picture the boys and I setting up camp like this anytime soon, but I do love perving at a bit of OTT glamour.

Images from here

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE that painting above the mantel! I always want eyelashes like that, but then I feel stupid when they actually look like that...I mean who needs eyelashes and makeup for the grocery store?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stars. that bath is divine. I think I'm gonna have to do a bath blog - I have fallen so hard for them....who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bath is gorgeous!! Love the mirror. Very tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the original unexpected pieces popping up in each room.

    great title too :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bedroom is gorgeous, I really like the row of pictures above the bed, and heck that lounge room is super glam! It would last 5 minutes with my family too.. we can dream..
    :) Flick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, not sure how much I can get away with here..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. No harm in perving xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore those looks...The bathroom mirror is fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, if one were to de-construct these rooms (which I'm about to do - be ready), the glamour is really in the details; the accessories. I can't see why you can't throw in a few slinky pillows and gilted frames - boys/men secretly love that shit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Now this is a place that I could get really comfortable in really quickly. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)