23.5.10

Collected Memories









I melted a little when I saw these images at Little Byrd Vintage, one of my many vintage haunts on Etsy. Inspired loveliness is located here.

If you're not familiar with this shop, do yourself a favour and go take a squizz around, there are some fabulous treasures. And even a lovely blog to go explore too!

All images from Little Byrd Vintage

7 comments:

  1. What a great blog. I jumped on and had a look around the Etsy store and now I've got my eyes set on two things that I just have to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to display photos. I like this idea. Love her Etsy store too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very charming! Off to check out this Etsy shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely...I have to check it out! I am so inspired:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her styling....but also this is what I keep my pencils in at home - http://www.etsy.com/listing/47883179/hobnail-milkglass-vase-or-garden-planter - Kinda neat to see it on there xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jules! She has a listing of a leather portfolio that I am dying for! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)