22.4.10

Just Because...




From here, by Katie Gariepy.

10 comments:

  1. Oh yeah...that is my dream...

    cheers...(it's wine time here),
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there too!! Fingers crossed ;) See you there Jules ~ Txx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe that Paris keeps popping up everywhere. It has to do with Spring I am sure. I am leaving on a short trip to Paris tomorrow! Will be blogging about it when I am back xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know that song? By Friendly Fire? That's it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so true, so true... or at least visit.

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh....I love this. I think my hubby and I have made this promise a few times...so very lovely :)
    xo
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my secret dreams. I doubt it'll ever come true but man its nice to dream.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was always my dream too. About a year and a half ago, I bought a one-way ticket on a whim and went for it. It's been quite a ride.

    It broke up my marriage but I started having the best sex of my life. Since I started eating whatever I want, I've lost 65 pounds. I haven't found a job but somehow have enough to live. Nothing here makes any sense but Paris is AMAZEBALLS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)