6.4.10

Intoxicating Journey







I went on a journey yesterday. An incredible journey of realism and beauty.

This journey came via the discovery of the photographer Stratis Vogiatzis. The images above are from his project titled Inner World. The title does not bely the treasures within.

The beauty in seeing someone's life written on every wall and cupboard is intoxicating. Another project that I fell for is called Chios.
I ramble. But I loved it. Please do go take a look.

All imges via Stratis Vogiatzis

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jules,
    So beautiful. Every room, although empty, has such a presence. I'll go take a look... X Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been inspired by wall spaces for an in the future art project so I'm very happy to have stumbled across this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are so interesting, just draws you in.

    Loved that bedroom in retail torture post.

    re comment...that was so funny about the boots!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paint on that first wall is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. spectacular photographs. first one is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic! so glad to have found your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving me a juicy note, so glad you do! jules :)